About Me

My photo
Im 18 years old. Attend The Florida State University. I was raised overseas in Japan. Not only have I had the privilege of seeing cartoon animations be drawn at conventions but I was exposed to a lot of different genre of cartoons as well.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

What Its All About... :)

Hello World,
Nick Jr
 I'm basically writing this blog just to give my newbies a run-down on what this blog is about. I, being the cartoon lover that i am, I love waking up on Saturdays  to catch all my favorite cartoons. I watch everything from the Backyardigans to Spongebob and the Boondocks. Some cartoons I view are more adult oriented then others but over 80% of the television I watch is cartoons. It keeps me from watching the trash TV we call Reality TV. One re-occurring fad I've noticed is that a lot of popular cartoons are being re-written as films. And boy does Hollywood like to mess up a good story or two. Not all cartoon re-makes make bad movies, there are a few movies based on cartoons that are AWESOME!!!
So in my blog i plan on pointing out all the possible changes I can find between the animated cartoon and film version and if these changes contribute to the quality of the piece. Here's two links to sites that have extra long list of cartoons that have been produced as movies.

Well until next time
Stay Beautiful :)
Ashlee.Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment