About Me

My photo
Im 18 years old. Attend The Florida State University. I was raised overseas in Japan. Not only have I had the privilege of seeing cartoon animations be drawn at conventions but I was exposed to a lot of different genre of cartoons as well.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Alvin & The Chipmunks

                        Alvin & The Chipmunks was one of the best remake films ever. Even though they couldn't get real chipmunks to sing they made the animations behave like little young men. I found this movie to be very entertaining.
This movie was such a big success because the producers and directors captured the personalities of the chipmunks and gave them a new adventure to capture. Although it doesn't follow any exact cartoon story line the chipmunks are still the same little characters we remember them to be.
And as far as the second chipmunk movie goes I think it plays off of one of the Chipmunk movies when the Chipmunks and Chipettes race around the world and sing songs and overcome adversity along the way.











 Stay Beautiful

Ashlee.Nicole
 

No comments:

Post a Comment